I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter
Join Date: Feb 2003
When we decided to get Eephus, and I started my research, the Teflon issue was one of the first things I learned about. I had always cooked with Teflon, as did my mom. So, it's no wonder that every pet bird I had as a kid (4 in all) died within months of coming to live with us.
I've always said to Greg, if the fumes can kill a bird instantly, what are they doing to humans ? I was so glad they did that segment, it's about time people are informed of this.
Last Christmas, my MIL AND my mom got me a set of stainless steel cookware for Christmas !!