"Cagey" Bird - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-23-2003, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool

I understand exactly what you mean, Jodi. Some people just don't deserve an answer to a stupid or mean comment. And as you said, you didn't specifically say I'd like this B&G bred to this Greenwing; he was there and he picked you.

There is a big "parrot park" (Parrot Jungle) in Miami that has a gazillion hybrids - they obviously let a lot of the birds just breed willy nilly. They are in this big area where they are free to perch wherever they want, you can buy pellets to feed them - lots of fun for me! One climbed onto my arm and of course I wasn't going to tell him "No". A guy who worked there chewed me out; I stood there with blood running down my chin from biting my tongue!

How about the miniature-type B&G's? Have you seen those? Can't think of their proper name- seems like it starts with a "C". They are just too cute, about the size of a blue front Amazon.

I'm still holding onto my bet that one day Bubba will break over and get a macaw. He just loves them!

BTW, Erin's Orange Wing used to eat from a spoon too.

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 09:53 AM

Thanks Critter!

Hehehe - I hope Bubba does break down and get a macaw!! LOL You would LOVE it!!!

The minatures - are you talking about Hahns? Military? Severe? Those are all "mini macaws".

A pet store in my area has a Umb Cockatoo that is begging me to take her home. She is so adoreable and I have totally fallen in love with her. I have been visiting her every week for about 2 months now.

Tags
animal planet, endangered species, food dishes, pet store