Photos! Check out MzKity's Wild Birds she Feeds in the Snow! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 12:46 AM Thread Starter

Talking Check out MzKity's Wild Birds she Feeds in the Snow!

Here is a video I took the day we came back from Disneyland. It was snowing so pretty and the birds were in my backyard having a feast. Tobee was all curled up snoozing by the window, he had exhausted himself from watching the birds! Hee hee. But this will give you an idea of how many birds I feed. And I LOVE it. There are usually more. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-vdC7G3DMU

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

Great video! I've been wanting to get into feeding the wild birds again, just haven't gotten around to buying seed yet, lol. Once we get our deck built after winter then I'll get to feed them. I'm so excited for it! Thanx for your video Charlene, I love wild birds! Oh and Tobee is super cute in this video, but you already knew that, lol.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 01:12 AM Thread Starter

Awwe, thanks hun. Hey, when you do get back into feeding, just a tip to save you some money. If you have a place that sells bulk feed like a horse store, we have a Ranch & Home store, you can buy bulk, 50 lbs for $12 to $15.00 instead of what the stores charge for the smaller bags. It goes alot further. Nikko, I sure wish we were closer, I bet we would be fun friends!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 02:06 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

No, I know we would be awesome friends! Cuz we're both awesome, lol. And lame...well I am anyways, but I like me like that, lol.

Thanx for the tip!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 06:25 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Cute vid! I was thinking of buying a bird table for my garden and feeding the wild birdies! My nan always used to feed them EVERYDAY lol bless her she had 2 or 3 tables in her garden for them!!!

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

Nikko, you crack me up!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Nikko, you crack me up!
Yeah, I tend to do that to a lot of people, lol.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Betta Bomb

Awesome vid!! i used to put food out but it only attracted pigeons and then we were told to stop feeding since we live behind a funeral home and the last thing people need as they come and go from funerals is pigeon crud in their hair!!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2009, 04:17 AM
Playful Pup

We feed the birds but the birds dislike us
The seed just end up growing into grass :/
xD

тяєαℓє
נυѕтιηє, ρнєσηιχ & вσηgσ

ρσρρу
тιgєя, тσєє, єℓιχ & נєѕѕ

ѕι∂ηєу
нαмѕтєя тнє ιѕн & вσв
нєямιєѕ σмιηg ѕσση

Tags
feeding wild birds