Come a take a listen! Its ABE! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Talking Come a take a listen! Its ABE!

After Fsty posted Rocky's video.... Well lets just say I kinda stole the idea from her. ha ha, but this isn't as good, its just his voice/whistling (no video).

If beak banging is a mating call FOR the females, then that makes me pretty sure Abe's really not Abelina. hee hee. You'll hear him doing it in this clip.

You'll also hear this hiccup/zipper type of noise. I think either its the tape I used going bad, or its Meo (the finch) making his chirp, but that the tape recorder can't pick it up clearly because its so high pitched...

Tell me if you think Abe is saying anything, lol because someone said you gotta listen REAL careful because 'tiels voices are real electronic sounding, and you may not realize your bird is speaking until your friend hears it and says so.

Yeah so lemme know!

He does it a few times, but at the very end, you'll hear his imitation of my mom screaming my name (I must've been ignoring her from upstairs or something one day, haha!)

Oh and yes, I can't forget to include, you'll be listening to Regis and Kelly Live, ha ha
and then probably the occasional bit of laughter from me.

I hope ya like!!

Click the 'tiel to listen!

-Mallory

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Well the site is down now because some people have listened. (thanks--its suppose to happen)

(its angelfire)

Oh, and it should be back up in a little while!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 12:14 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

I tried to go hear Abe - but this is what the page said....

"The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Term of Service."

I will try again later

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 03:31 AM
Princess in Waiting

I wanted to apologize for not going in yet and listening.. . . . I'll give it a shot later today and see if I can here anything!!

Sometimes it is hard for us to understand our birds because we are with them all the time. Erin can come visit me and tell me all kinds of things that my birds are saying that I just haven't caught on to - can't wait until she listens to Sweets. I don't think 'tiels are really mechanical sounding, although I might have before Moji started talking. It's just a higher pitched voice and that makes it a bit harder to understand.

Hope it's up tomorrow - I'm looking forward to listening to it!

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."