Eephus & Toby - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Talking Eephus & Toby

How about some new pics of those gorgeous guys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 06:47 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

PLEASE?!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 07:34 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

I agree! We need more Toby pics!

Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 07:45 PM

Just kidding !
Here's Eephus "bouncing" on a thin branch on his "tree". Sadly, my hubby had to cut down our ash tree because it was in the way of his garage he's building. He saved a big branch and planted it in the yard. Eephus finds the thinnest branches, goes to the end, and gets em bouncing - yelling "WOOOOOO" and "WOW!" the whole time. I'll bet some of the neighbors are wondering why we planted a dead tree in the back yard LOL

Sharon
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 07:49 PM

Here's one of my favorites. It wasn't with the digital camera, or it might've been even better. This is during his first bath here, and it was his first in over a year!

Sharon
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 07:56 PM

Here's how my beautiful boy looked when I met him last summer. I think he cleaned up pretty well!
Check out the little cage he lived in all that time!

Sharon
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 08:00 PM

Your turn Jodi !!

I'll post some more soon - I'll have Greg take some, mine never come out as good as his !
Here's one more ...

Sharon
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 08:01 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wow Sharon, he doesn't look like the same bird at all!

Stephanie

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 08:15 PM

Hey Momma! Whatcha doin sittin down here on the floor ?

To which I replied "Trying to figure out this bleepity bleep bleep camera." Like I said, I'll have Greg take some - I'm hopeless with this high-tech stuff !!

Sharon
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Great! Thanks Sharon!! Eephus is such a pretty boy!
Now where is Toby?
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2003, 10:25 PM

Sharon that last picture is priceless!
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2003, 03:10 PM

Hey y'all. I'm still here!! We are getting DSL installed in our new house on Friday so I'll be able to get my home computer up and running. For the last 3 weeks I've only been online at work.

But, I will try to post some this weekend. We still have to move some stuff from the old house so I'll be kinda busy. As soon as things calm down, I promise to post some of my baby.

We finally have Toby off hand feedings....Wooo Hooo !!

I've got to tell you about Sharon's baby...Eephus is such a funny fid. He's so beautiful and his personality is even better! When I talk to her on the phone he talks & talks & talks. (occasionally he lets a scream rip!! LOL) It seems like he's always trying to get her attention when she's on the phone. LOL He cracks me up. Of course when I try to get Toby to talk for Sharon..he gets all shy and just looks at me like "what??" And of course when we hang up he'll talk up a storm. What a goofball.

Ok, so keep a look out for pictures....they're comin soon....

Thanks for askin Becki!
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2003, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Ok, you're off the hook for a few days, but only because I know what the moving chaos is like I'll be watching!

Sharon, I can't BELIEVE the difference in the then and now pics! Eephus is gorgeous, as usual. And that bath pic...LOL!!!
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Sharon, the image of Eephus doing his bounce on the tree and saying WOOOO gave me a terrible case of the giggles!

He is so handsome!

Rhonda

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2003, 09:04 PM

The difference is crazy! He looks like a used bird then a brand new bird!