Gracey (Society Finch) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Gracey (Society Finch)

I just wanted to share a pic of our new office pet. She was abandoned and our manager fell in love. We'll be getting her a bigger cage and I'm going to take in a cuttle bone I have here that I bought for the chinnies.

She's starting to fly over to the side of the cage closest to where I'm standing if I'm near, but she'll only stay for a few seconds. When I first 'met' her, she'd fly to the opposite side, so this is an improvement! She's very cute and just chirps and chirps in a quiet little voice.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 11:48 AM

she is adorable!!!!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 01:32 PM

How cuuuute!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 07:32 PM

She is a little cutie! Now you have at least one worthwhile being to talk to while at work (besides us that is)
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 07:38 PM

She is gorgeous!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

She's really pretty ^_^. My parents hate birds so I can't have one T.T

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 10:54 PM

She's pretty!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2004, 09:07 AM

Cute Jade!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 07:32 AM

How bigger cage are you getting or have you got, we breed finches and they love to keep busy building nests, maybe you might have room for another finch and you can throw in some nesting material and watch them build a nest, and possibly breed, I know in England they breed finches inside because of the cold weather, we come from down under and we have outside aviaries and we enjoy throwing in nesting material such as feathers and twine and watch them build their nests. Finch breeding is very rewarding.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 11:51 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

She's beautiful! How could some one dump her!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Gracey actually went home with our manager, as she wasn't being covered on time and was stressing because of the busy pace of the hospital. She did say she got a larger cage for her, but I don't know what size, and I don't think she plans to breed, just to love her.

Stephanie

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Aww Jade she is such a cutie!

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 06:59 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awwww! What a cutie!! Who could dump such a bird!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 07:25 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

She's a real cutie - awwwww ... I bet you miss her !

How'd I miss this thread ??

Sharon
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yep, definitely miss her. She was my company on those slow nights. As long as she's well loved, I can't complain too much. Our manager just dotes on her, so she's in good hands.

Stephanie

Tags
beautiful bird, nesting material