The house got a lot noiser tonight - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
PT's Official Law Breaker

Talking The house got a lot noiser tonight

A friend gave us her Pair of Ringneck Parakeets, Fischer Lovebirds and Peach Front (Face?) Conures. The male Ringneck, keeps yelling "What ya doing?" at us LOL

My Cockatiels which are usually noisy as can be are sitting there in awe of the bird who is even louder than them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 09:22 AM

Wow! That's alot of new members to your flock!! I hope everything works out well, Catherine.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 10:59 AM

Wow what alot of feathery friends you have now hope all works out great, can't wait to see pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi
Wow! That's alot of new members to your flock!! I hope everything works out well, Catherine.
I am sure it will, I have been a bird lover since I got my first Budgie when I was 8. I had never been allowed pets before (because my parents liked to go on camping trips a lot) and I was so happy when the school caretaker let me have one of his babies. Dozey was the sweetest bird you ever met, and he had a huge vocabulary and did a English and a Scottish accent. He lived for 10 years and I was heartbroken when he died. He caught a respitory infection from another bird who we were pet sitting.

It was a long time before I wanted another bird because another one couldn't replace him.

My husband is learning to put up with the noise my birdies make. He is impressed with the way they wolf whistle him though

The Fischers are really nervous and hiding at the back of the cage.

The Ringnecks have HUGE personalities. I was trying to fill their bowls up last night and they were bringing their fruits and veggies up to the bowl I was about to put pellets in and dumping the bits they didn't want in there.

The Conure are like a couple of old people having a gossip, they climb around the cage together so they are nearest to where I am, and they are going on about something.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

awww lol! Got any pictures of the new additons, I bet they are so cute!

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 03:22 PM

Congrats on your new birdies. Can't wait to see pics!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Congrats! I can;t wait to see them!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2004, 07:30 PM

Pics! Pics! Pics!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

LOL Maybe I should take some pics
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Miss New Booty

Congrats on your new birdies, Catherine! I bet you are so excited! Yup, we are waiting for pics!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 10:08 AM

They sound so cute Catherine!!!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 02:31 AM

That mustb be a lot of noise! lol. Congrats on your new additions.