Im So Happy... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Talking Im So Happy...

Well i got great news yesterday that i will be able to pick up my new Fid's on Monday, im sooooooooo happy and cant wait to get um home.... First thing they will have there wings trimed and nails trimed then will have all the time in the world to adjust to there new home...And Yoshi the parakeet has figured out that being out of his cage is more fun than being in it, gona work on building him a mini playpen... Hes such a charecter.. As soon as my fid's are home i will get lots pics of them and post um.... Still gona change there names, trying to come up with some good ones...

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yay! I bet you are sooo excited, lol! Can't wait to see some pics! :blob5:

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Mia
Formerly Known as Nico

OK I hate to sound dumb but whats a Fid???

:rainbow:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 01:37 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Feather kid, I do believe, lol, I could be wrong, but boy do I hope I'm not, lol!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Miss New Booty

Awesome Bearacuda! I bet you are sooo excited! Can't wait to see pics as well!
Yup, Brandy, you are right, FID's are Feathered Kids!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 02:12 PM

Woo Hoo, congratulations! I can't wait to see them!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Cool, I was hoping I was correct! lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 03:47 PM

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 04:01 PM

Congratulations! I can't wait to see them!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Thanks everyone, man 2 more days and then i can go get um home, im so excited!!!! I cant wait to take the pics.. LOL!!! Gona be snapin off lots pics, but i dont want to over stress them nither on there first day home, but i sure will get pics posted..... Hehehehehehe, cant wait...

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 07:11 PM
Boo
Adolescent Pup

I bet Monday feels like an eternity away!!!

*Dani*

Owned by:
Jezebel, White Capped Pionus
Lu, Hahn's Macaw
Bubbles, Toy poodle
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 09:19 PM

Aw thats awesome!!! Congrats! I know I was really excited about bringing Ducky home too! I know how you feel! Cant wait to see pics!!!

Oh and by the way... I didn't know what a fid was either LOL