Looking for a product. . . . - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2002, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Looking for a product. . . .

I usually give my eckie Petamine, which is a supplement that makes him really green and look really great. I called last night to order pellets for him and some more Petamine - and they don't make it any more! I'm so distraught! Does anyone know of a similar product? This is/was a powder-type that I added about a tsp to his food daily.

I also am in need of new dishes for his cage. Unfortunately, I cannot find the company where I bought his cage (probably sold out to someone else) and I'm down to one dish that will hold water. The cage has locking doors for the dishes then little cubby holes that they fit in. Seems Foster an Smith have bought out all the pet supply companies, and what they have is too tall for the opening. Any suggestions of somewhere else to look?

Thanks -
Critter

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 02:53 AM
Neuroticah

you might end up having to buy different dishes that clip onto the cage...it's a hassle but you can also try and find some place that makes custom dishes.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 03:58 AM

petamine is made by alot of companies, check with another website or take a look at the petstore?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool

Finally found some at PetsMart - at twice the cost of what I used to pay. I bought a couple of cans. There is a big bird/exotics show nearby around T'giving so I'll be there looking, trying not to fall in love with a baby bird and wanting to bring it home (I'd love to have a Parrotlet) and searching for new dishes for my Eclectus - his are all cracked.

Thanks for the tips - I didn't even do a Google search, just went to a couple of my "usual spots".

Critter

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 11:18 PM

My parrotlet is in her "love" mood. She talking more and yelling at me for attention and does the wiggle for me when I go to her cage. The wiggle is the same as birdy love regurgitation (yucky for those who are not bird owners but very cute to owners). They wiggle from side to side instead of bobbing their heads up and down.

Good luck resisting Critter!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-11-2002, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool

Piper definitely bobs at Bubba - and Henry manages to bring me up a bite of two. Yum!!!

Critter

CRITTERCALL