lost bourbon and gain 7 new fids all in one week - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

lost bourbon and gain 7 new fids all in one week

its been a hard month starting novemeber first our new dog had to have hip surgery both ,then bourbon our missing beaker came down really sick and he went to the vets and passed away , leaving behind his freind honey the sun which we had to have her tested for everything , she is fine no health issues thank heavens for that, how ever i miss bourbon dearly , so on decmeber 3 rd i went to visit honeys new freind sunny a nother sun conure who we bought to kinda help our honey feel better,long story bourbon tok honey from day one she was only 10 weeks when she came and they lived together slept together ate together the entire time 7 months, so we bought a new bird who is only7 weeeks old, anyway we went to visit and the breeder handed me 4 parakeets 3 have sprayled legs and one is blind in one eye, so we bought them home was settleing them in and my telephone rang it was my other she had two more birds to be picked up . yep they were coming down to my house she cant handle any more she has 3 and thats enough for her so i eneded up with a amazon and another parakeet , so now we have30 birdies ,and 6 were given to me and one was bought total7 new fids . there pictures are at ,oh yeah then i had two babies hatch out lovebirds they have a new home already other wise i would have replaced the eggs with dummies
http://community.webshots.com/user/purplerose1967
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Alika

Wow! That's a lot of birds! It's great that you have the time and resources to take care of all of them.

Tags
sun conure