Name suggestions - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

Name suggestions

Ok, we are stuck. We need name suggestions for our baby bird. We are pretty certain she's a girl.

She's super loveable, and very talkative.

Idea's please!!

Jade had two good ones, but hubby doesn't like them. BLAH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I know hubby liked Sunshine ( ), so what about Soleil (said So-lay)? Aurora?

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 02:30 PM
Miss New Booty

Hmmmm how about..Angel? LOL!

Lets see...Ohh he likes Sunshine.. Hmm I have a tiel' named Sunny, that's a cute, short version?

Ooooo I like Steph's ideas!
I will keep thinking of more for ya!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

ROFL... If I went with Angel, she would surely end up being a he. HEHE!!

Please keep them coming... I keep throwing them all at him.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 04:20 PM

Hmmmm...how about

Haley?

Isabella?

Amelia?

Cleo?

Lola?

Swizzle?

Daiquiri?

Lexi?

LOL o.k. that's it for now...
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh Oh! I love Lola!!!!!! Or hmmm, how about Layla? Great ones, CT!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:50 PM

what sort of bird is it?

I like these names...
Sprite (my old bird was sprite, she passed away from Psiticosis)
Bea
Addie
I like Chloe too
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

What about Carmen? Sorry my bad! I have no idea and it would be cool to have an animal named after me but I seriously don't expect you to use it!!! It was simply a joke!! And besides if an animal is going to be named after me I want it to be an animal that I wouldn't be running from!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

ROFL @ Carmen. Ya know that isn't a bad idea, hehe!!

Now really, why would you run from a baby bird.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Miss New Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
What about Carmen? Sorry my bad! I have no idea and it would be cool to have an animal named after me but I seriously don't expect you to use it!!! It was simply a joke!! And besides if an animal is going to be named after me I want it to be an animal that I wouldn't be running from!!!
CARMEN!!!!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 09:38 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Chrisanne all birds have beaks...no matter what age they are!!! Scary little critters!!!

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
Chrisanne all birds have beaks...no matter what age they are!!! Scary little critters!!!
The best part about my doves, their softbills...
it doesn't hurt when they bite!!!

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 11:01 PM

Capn had a bird named after her by another member. Carmen is a really cute name for the birdy! I say Carmen!
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

If this bird gets named Carmen I swear I'll never make a joke again!!! Ah who am I trying to kid?? Well if you are going to use Carmen (and I know it won't be cause of me just cause the name fits...but I'll tell people it's named after me anyways so it really doesn't matter!!) then I guess that your bird is ok!! It's going to have a hard time attacking me with that beak when I'm all the way over here!!

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Miss New Booty

Carmen!!!!!!!! You are so silly! You really are afraid of birds aren't ya!?
Oh Chrisanne, last night when I was trying to sleep, out of no where a name popped into my mind! *Sugar*! I think that is cute, too! Any more ideas yet?

~* Jackie *~

Tags
pet store