New Baby - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 10:42 PM Thread Starter

Talking New Baby

Wanted to tell everyone one that I just adopted my first baby today! She is a 9 mo. old Lovebird. Her name is Precious. I have been looking for a quaker, but when I saw Precious, I just had to have her. She hasn't been handled with a lot, and she is a biter. But I think with a little time, patience and lots of love and attention she is going to be just fine. I am a very proud new mommy. If anyone has any suggestions, tips or info. please let me know. I did all my research on quakers. Will have to study fast about Lovebirds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 06:29 AM

Awww! I adopted my lovebird too! Is she masked or peachfaced? I'm so happy you got her! I hope training goes well!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 06:32 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 06:40 AM

Congrats on the new addition!

You know what we need now....pictures!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 08:42 AM
Boo
Adolescent Pup

Oh, I just love bringing babies home! Congrats and like Jodi said.....PICTURES!!

*Dani*

Owned by:
Jezebel, White Capped Pionus
Lu, Hahn's Macaw
Bubbles, Toy poodle
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Miss New Booty

Congrats on your new birdie!!! Precious is such a beautiful name!!! Yup, time for pictures!!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Congratulations! :blob2:

Yes, where are the pics?

Rhonda

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 11:58 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Yay! Congratulations!!
Lovebirds are *Precious*!!!

Dani, I agree! There is nothing like bringing a new baby home!!

Good Luck Debbie - and yes, pictures!!

[center]

[
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-07-2004, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Smile Update on Precious

Thought I would let everyone know that Precious is doing better noe. She is not trying to get away from me every time I walk up to her cage. She still will not let me get my hand close to her though. Will have to wait on pictures until I can get my son help me post them. I'm not very computer savvy. :blob3: