New Coo Pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

New Coo Pics!

Here's some new pictures of Coo bird.

Sitting in the window

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 07:59 PM

That top one is excellent. Very beautiful bird.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks! I like the first one best, he needs a companion. Poor guy... I feel bad for not having him a lady or her a guy for that matter.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 10:09 PM

How cute. Are you planning on getting another one?
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I would really like to, I don't know where to get one and you know, wether to get a girl or boy and what not. I don't think I have the room to either.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Part of the Pack

Wow, he's gorgeous. That first pic makes me wanna go get one... but alas, with school starting up in the near future I know I won't have enough time for one.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 02:07 PM

Smile

Beautiful bird--- I have a Quaker Parrot, a pair of Lovebirds, and a pair of Parakeets. They are lots of company and keep me laughing when they try to carry on conversations with each other.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks! lol Yeah he is very entertaining, I love it when he takes baths. lol It's so cute, he also laughs as we call it, it's very funny!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

He's very beautiful!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 07:05 PM

What a beautiful dove.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 07:10 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Very pretty bird
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 08:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww!! Brandy, Coo is beautiful! Great pictures!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 11:39 AM

Cute! I love that first picture!
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 12:41 PM

What a beautiful bird

Tags
avian vet, beautiful bird