New Pix - BB & Frosty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2002, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool New Pix - BB & Frosty

B iting B ird - BB the Biting Bird (although not so bad today and hasn't flown away from me today. Eating pellets out of the dish and drinking lots of water. I believe we're growing up! (Although he did stick his head through the bars of his cage last night...)

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2002, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool

Frosty - still the big Mama's girl. Doesn't like her pellets too much and will cry when I walk by the cage because she wants out. But she's telling on herself, because she only eats a lot from the syringe once a day!

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2002, 11:08 PM

awww so cute!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool

BTW - that's Bubba's hand. I don't have quite that much hair on mine!!

CRITTERCALL

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 09:40 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're growing so FAST, Critter!!! Promise to keep us updated with pics??

Stephanie

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 10:44 AM

oh they are so pretty...
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 10:19 AM

They are both so cute
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool

Pip, the biting green bird, is now completely weaned - although he still likes to fly and bite sometimes.

Frosty is another story. I told Bubba last night I feel like a failure at handfeeding with her. He said no,I have hand feeding down pat. It's the weaning part we're having trouble with! She's back to being fed twice a day, doesn't want anything to do with her pellets (although I do find her at the dish sometimes) - she's driving me crazy! Two things set her off - either me walking past her cage or the sound of running water. I got up late yesterday and thought we'd made it past the "morning" feeding. I ended up feeding her an earlier bedtime feeding because I couldn't take the noise any more!

I know from experience that this will just suddenly end one day-but until then I'm going slightly crazy!

I do need to take new pictures, Jade. Something else to do today!

CRITTERCALL

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Did you say pictures??

*cough*cam*cough*

Stephanie