New Toby pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

Talking New Toby pics!

I've been meaning to get some new pictures of Toby but kept forgetting...Anyway, I gave him a plastic keychain (for babies or toddlers) and he spent the next 20 mins chewing on it, determined to tear it to pieces. What a goof.

He got busy "working" right away...

"What are ya doin??"

Still chewing....

My crazy burd

Hey all you birdies slaves...you know what a boing looks like, right?? Well, check out how Toby has destroyed the top of his boing. It's a quarter of the way unraveled! UGH!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Such a cutie, he did a number on that boing thing didn't he? lol I just love his colors, such a beauty!

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww Toby is soooo cute as always!!! He is so handsome!!!!! I just love the pictures you get, they turn out SO cute, Jodi!!!! Oh wow, he really did do a number on that boing didn't he!!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 06:47 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Yikes ! Got an idea, Jodi - every so often, just take 30 bucks and flush it down the toilet ...
Eephus just doesn't tear toys up like Toby does .... I guess I should be thankful ?
He looks beautiful, even Greg said so ! Those colors are awesome !!

Sharon
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

The Tobster!! I just love Toby! Wow he really did chew up his Boing!
He looks like he's doing a good job on that key chain toy too
He really is a goofball -

Wow Sharon - Eeph is actually gentle with his toys? Amazing! Dante can destroy a new toy in a matter of hours - or days - depending on what it's made from.

Dante has a boing - I used to have it hanging in the kitchen in my old house... I don't really know where to hang it here because the 2 rooms we are in the most have vaulted ceilings

He used to love climbing all over it and playing with the toys I used to hang from it.
I really should get it out and figure out a way to hang it up for him again.

Thanks for those pictures Jodi! They are great - Toby looks gorgeous and happy as usual...
(and you reminded me to go look for Dante's boing! )

[center]

[
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 07:00 PM

OOps - almost forgot Big kiss for the Tobe-meister !!

Sharon
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

He is a beautiful bird.I love all the pics

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 11:58 PM

Awww, I love Toby pics!! He is such a gorgeous burd
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 06:22 AM

Jodi, Toby is as cute and as goofy as ever, thanks for the updated pictures
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys! And Sharon, that does seem to be what we do. Everytime he destroys a new toy I swear I'm not buying anymore, that I'll just make 'em...but I'm such a sucker at the pet stores.

Deja, Toby's is hanging from a vaulted ceiling too. Kenny figured out some way to get up there and hang it. Our biggest worry was Toby climbing all the way up to the top and chewing on the wood beams of the vaulted ceiling!
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Toby is so beautiful!! He sure did shred his Boing too!
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 01:40 PM

All of my birds have or have a boing and not a single one would touch it. They just don't like to boing. I also have the finikiest birds ever! Out of my 3 would you believe that my budgie is the most destructive. She (the one that used to be a he) has chewed and broken parts of the cage like plastic covers where the extra feeder systems can go and on of the feeders. Of course the company is very hard to get a hold of and they told me they didn't have feeders in stock at the moment. I don't know if the company is going out of business or not but now I'm stuck. So I definitely know what its like to flush money down the toilet!
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 02:53 PM

He's beautiful as ever! He just knows how to play!
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja
Wow Sharon - Eeph is actually gentle with his toys? Amazing! Dante can destroy a new toy in a matter of hours - or days - depending on what it's made from.
We brought Eef home a year ago - and he has yet to destroy a toy ! He hangs on the one and rings the bell on it - and he's unraveled most of the knots on the kabob toy that his Aunt Jodi sent him ... but he's just not into toys. It's crazy. Every morning I hear him playing with his lucky-links, but you can't see any marks on them at all. It doesn't surprise me - all of my pets are odd.

Sharon
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonM
It doesn't surprise me - all of my pets are odd.

Tags
beautiful bird, pet store, pet stores