OH NO! Birdies in my roof! Made a nest and they... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

Red face OH NO! Birdies in my roof! Made a nest and they...

Yep, you guessed it, they hatched before we could get up there to seal it off! Now, you know I am a major bird lover, feeder, now what? My husband wants them out! But, I talked him into letting them stay until the babies fly away and then we will put new screen up. What a mess. What a patient husband. I just pray they don't lay more eggs! I knew they were trying to get in the roof, but didn't think they would succeed. My cats were always up on the shelf or window sill trying to get at something and now I know what! You can hear them through the ceiling scratching around and now cute little chirping. I'm a softee. But I know that they can make a mess. It is a black bird up there. Wish I could take pictures! Hee hee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Will It Ever Change?

awww i hear ya. that used to happen to us. dad would say get them out, mom would have them stay until they were ready to leave lol its a tough battle!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, but my husband is a softee at heart when it comes right down to it. I didn't have to work too hard at convincing him this morning. You just have to give him a certain "look" and say "please" real nice! He is a real sweetheart! I love him so much! He puts up with alot with me and my zoo!