Parrot fools authorities! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Angry Parrot fools authorities!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest....ap/index.html

Either someone's parrot is watching too much TV, or there really IS a problem in the home that no one wants to reveal.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 01:57 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

That's hillarious! The CNN writer obviously doesn't know parrots- the picture isn't of a Yellow Nape Amazon.... it's a Macaw!!

Does Toby ever have screaming sessions? Dante can get going sometimes and he's so loud he's freaked people out

I wonder who dialed 911? Maybe someone did it on purpose as a stupid joke? Or.. the bird was out of the cage ransacking.. and they have 911 on speed dial.. and he walked on the button?

I love to hear Amazons sing! It's hillarious... and in Spanish to boot!! too funny!

[center]

[
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 02:01 AM

Ah yeah, I'm thinkin there's definitely a problem in the house. Toby knows our laugh but I don't do a whole lot of "screaming in distress" so he must be imitating her. Hmmmm, explain that one!

BTW, didn't that pic look like a fake Scarlet? Look at the eyes...I've never seen a scarlet look like that. hmmm, it late & I'm tired......maybe I'm losing it.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 02:02 AM

Yeah, Toby has screaming sessions but they don't sound like a woman in distress!!!!!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 02:33 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Yanno what? I totally lost it- I glanced at who posted that and thought it was you, Jodi... not Jade! omg...

That's what I get for trying to make my brain function at 3:30am!!

And yeah! I though there was something screwy looking about that macaw too... I wanted to say it was a Scarlet but something really does look *off*... is it the eyes? I'll go have another look.

True about the screaming in distress! When Dante screams he makes jungle noises... not women in distress screams... hrrrrm!

[center]

[
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 02:56 AM

OMG, you guys are confusing the heck outta me! First the thread about cage cleaning from deja, that was really from Jodi, now the Jade/JGawana confusion...I can't keep up!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 03:14 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Why are we all still awake?? - it's nearing the butt-crack of dawn here!!!
I think that's the problem - we're all going loopy from sleep deprivation

[center]

[

Tags
cage cleaning