Picture of Coo - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Picture of Coo

I had just remembered I haven't shared a picture of my ringneck dove Coo.

Here he is, lol!

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 10:11 AM

What a cutie!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thank you! It's not the best pic, too much flash I think, lol!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 10:30 AM

Hmmm, I tried fixing it but it didn't really make much difference!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

lol Thanks for giving it a shot!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 03:52 PM

He is pretty!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks! I'll snap a better picture once I get him to the apartment, Shannon is birdy sitting lol. Course Coo has always stayed with him, lol. I will have my Coo Bird soon and get a good pic so you guys can see his ring, and his spots of brown. They are mostly on his back. He is a very lovely bird, I have always owned budgies before, but I find Coo to be a wonderful bird.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhhh Coo pictures!!!! He is such a beautiful bird! I can't wait to see some more pictures of him!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ok, here's two more pictures of my Coo Bird.

This one is in black and white, it's alittle better than the first one I had posted.

This one is ok, just not too close up of the little guy.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Tags
beautiful bird