Tropicana "Parrot Dance" - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Tropicana "Parrot Dance"

This is just the cutest commercial!
It's only being played in the UK I guess...

Here's the link: Parrot Dance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 03:49 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Very cute!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 04:14 PM

Totally awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 04:50 PM

That is too funny!!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Miss New Booty

That is SO cute!!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 08:25 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Am I the only ding-bat that can't see it ??

Sharon
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 07:29 AM Thread Starter

Do you have quicktime Sharona?

Don't worry, you can watch it at my house tomorrow!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhh cool! Is Sharon coming to visit you, tomorrow, Jodi?! You guys are gonna have so much fun! What do ya'll have planned?

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Yep, Sharon will be here tomorrow! We're so excited!

We're meeting some friends of ours (from Land of Toos) for lunch on Friday and visiting the bird store in Winston & having my favorite chinese restaurant for dinner. On Saturday we are going to the mountains. Sunday we're gonna be bums and lay out in the sun and eat junk food *snort*. Monday we're going to a drive through zoo. It's really neat!

I'm so excited to see her I can't stand it!
It's hard because my 2 best friends live out of state - my sis in IL & Sharon in OH. Stinks that they're both so far away!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 02:05 PM
Miss New Booty

That is so cool!!!!!! You guys are gonna have a blast!!! Oh, and a lunch with LOT people, too! Awesome! Who is going?
You guys gotta plan a trip to FL!!! *snort*!!!!!!!!!
Is Greg coming? Is Eephus coming, too?! Sharon, have a safe trip there. Take lots of pictures for us!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Laura & Clara (aka Angelwing & Ringneckmom). They're the ones that groom Toby for me.

Nope, Eef & Greg are staying home. It's a girls weekend!! Heeeheeeheee....

Thanks Jackie! I'll email ya some pictures of our adventures.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh cool!! Oh they groom Toby?! I knew Angelwing lived close to you, but I didn't know Ringneckmom did, too! That is so neat! Is Sharon driving or flying?

Oh that drive through Zoo sounds so neat! They have something small but similar in West Palm, called Lion Country Safari! It's cool! Linda (Deja) knows what I am talking about! They go when they come down to West Palm to visit her parents! We all should plan a trip to Busch Gardens in Tampa!!! Last time I went was 7 years ago almost, it was lots of fun!

You'd better take lots of pictures, girls!!!!

~* Jackie *~