Update on Frosty - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 01:54 AM Thread Starter
Princess in Waiting

Cool Update on Frosty

The "bird who would not wean" is oh-so-weaned now and has two adults who totally spoil him! I was happy to see him last week and the way that they interact - you may remember that when Mom and Dad were here she was so fascinated with Sweets that they hardly had anything to do with Frosty.

No worry - he rules! I've got to get a 'tiel book and send to them and told Mom she needs to watch Dad a bit on the "treats". We stayed out later than normal the other night and Dad had to stay up because Frosty had been in the cage all that time and had missed his play time!

He has total roam of the den - from Mom to Dad to the couch and back again. Stops to play with whatever is on the table between them (I suggested a bird toy more than once over reading glasses!). He's such a good bird. Will let anyone hold him (okay, he got a little mad at me for giving him a once-over!) and is is totally friendly. They took him to a veterinarian for his wings & nails to be done; my Mom insisted that she wanted to establish a relationship with a vet in case anything happens with him. (This is so NOT my Mom!)

No pictures - this was not a phot-op trip - but you guys worried and fretted with me while we were trying to wean that I wanted to give you a happy update.

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 08:48 AM

Yay! I'm so glad to hear Frosty's happy in his new home & that mom & dad spoil him rotten!!

All that work was worth it, huh? lol
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 02:26 PM

And here I thought you were never going to give him up! Glad he made the transition easily, you were such a good mamma to him!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 08:25 PM

I am so glad he is well adjusted and making everyone happy!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 10:10 AM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Sounds like your parents are done-for ! LOL That's great - spoiled birdies are happy birdies!

Sharon