What a beakie can do! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Bird Discussion Discuss your feathered friends here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-12-2004, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

What a beakie can do!

Here is a toy I made for Toby awhile back:

Here is what it looks like now! :ohmy:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-12-2004, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Made him some other toys today too:

At the bird shop yesterday I found this neat hanger. It worked great for that 2nd toy. They only had one, I'll need to search around and find some others. It was only $4 and I'll be able to use it over and over!

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-12-2004, 07:38 PM

He completely demolished that toy!

Toy creating for birds looks fun. It looks like you get to be really creative. It's a shame that it's ruined in time. But that was the point, I guess.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-12-2004, 08:00 PM

He was one busy birdie! I love the toys you make.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Those are awesome Jodi...of course they are demolished eventually...but heck Im sure Toby loves 'em!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 04:18 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi

At the bird shop yesterday I found this neat hanger. It worked great for that 2nd toy. They only had one, I'll need to search around and find some others. It was only $4 and I'll be able to use it over and over!

Um ... is that one of those "kabobs" you can use to put chunks of fruit and veggies on ?? Been looking for one of them !

I can not believe how fast that boy of yours goes through toys!! Remember the toy I got Eephus back in April ?? Still has it. All he's done is put beakie marks in the leather pieces ! And it isn't even considered a "macaw size" toy. Strange how different they can be huh ??

Sharon
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

No Sharona, it's not a kabob. It's made for hanging toys. Remember how the food skewers have those tips?? This isn't like that. Although I suppose you could make it work. You can find the skewer thingies everywhere though. Toby tore up the first one he had. Little punk.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

That is one spoiled, spoiled birdie. What a lucky guy!

Stephanie

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Wow!

Um, I think we need more Toby and Eephus pics.

Rhonda

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 09:27 PM

Ummm ... hmmm.

Eephus isn't very photogenic right now .... I'll have to start a thread about what's been going on with him.

Toby tore up a stainless steel fruit kabob ?? Holy crapola !!

Sharon
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 09:38 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
No Sharona, it's not a kabob.
I'm sorry but I just have to say Thanks alot Jodi! Now I can't get that song "My Sharona" out of my head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonM
Eephus isn't very photogenic right now .... I'll have to start a thread about what's been going on with him.
Oh no! I hope everything is going to be ok!

Rhonda

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Scarlette, I sing it to her every time I call her on the phone.

Well Sharon, you know how some have the plastic thingies around the skewer?? He *removed* the plastic part and bent the skewer. Tough little kid, eh?
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Scarlette, I sing it to her every time I call her on the phone.
That song came out when I was 4 or 5 - think anyone sang it to me when I was a kid? Noooo, they had to sing Bony Maronie to me because I was always so skinny.
Boy, nobody'd sing that to me now. UGH.

Sharon