German Shepherd Pup...Our latest rescue - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rescues For rescue notices, transport requests, shelter needs, shelter listings and safe havens.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

German Shepherd Pup...Our latest rescue

Today we received a phone call from the security department (same one darren works for) about a German Shepherd pup that was hanging out along the fence line, outside the base by the housing office. We went out to take a look, and sure enough a pure breed German Shepherd female pup about 6 months of age, was just sitting scared by the fence line. We went over to her, and she immediately started playing tug of war with my hair, and giving kisses all over, so we loaded her up in the car and took her out to Dr.Friz (Lega Pro Animale), they looked her over and she is in great condition and no microchip or tatoo's of any kind, so we left her there to be spayed, and they will watch her for a few days for us and then we will go pick her up on Saturday sometime. We have already sent out the emails, as we are sure she will be adopted in no time at all. We would love to keep her, however we have a full house, and another dog just isn't what we need right now (although darren loves his shepherds). Thought I would share some pics of her with you all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:40 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Adorable... Man, if only I was in Italy... I was a GSD SO BADLY
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What a cutie! I'm so glad she found her way to your loving arms, Kim!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 06:35 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

What a cutie pie!

Good job Kim!

~ Jodi ~

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 06:47 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww she's so cute!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

she is gorgeous!!!!! Poor Nicole wanting a gsd and there you go Kim showing us a real beauty!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 08:57 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Wow! She's beautiful!

Rhonda

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:46 PM

Shes beautiful Kim...
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 02:21 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yeah she is definitely a cutie, and to think Nicole, shipping her over would probably cost less then buying one......HaHaHa

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

She is being adopted!!! YAY

As of 9am our time this morning, this sweet girl has a home, a friend of ours that works with us Naples Friends of Animals, fowarded my email to her husband at work and one of the guy's that adopted a stray from NFOA last year wants to adopt her as well, so he will be going out to Vet clinic with us Saturday to pick her up........YAY!!!!! I knew she would find a home quickly

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 11:57 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

That is awesome, she is gorgeous!

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 01:21 PM

How wonderful! That guy is lucky to have her! Looks like a drive-by-dumping as I like to call them. It still amazes me that people "throw away" perfectly good animals
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

She looks like such a sweet pup and sounds like it too...glad she found a home quickly!

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Dena that is what we call them too, we found out that the housing office has camera's on top of their bldg. circulating the parking lot, so Darren called yesterday and spoke with the director of housing, she did some investigating, called us back very furious, as she found out their camera's can record up to 72 hours, however somebody removed the tape, hmmm makes ya wonder....If the tape was there and it recorded we could have prosecuted whether it was an american or Italian, hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does next time maybe they will catch the person on tape. We are glad she found a home so quickly as well, however now we can not get a hold of the guy, grrrrrr....I hope he hasn't changed his mind.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwww, Kim she is beautiful!!! That's wonderful news she found a new home!!! Great work as always!

~* Jackie *~

Tags
german shepherd, vet clinic