Man Facing Cruelty Charges - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rescues For rescue notices, transport requests, shelter needs, shelter listings and safe havens.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2002, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Man Facing Cruelty Charges

Man Facing Cruelty Charges
Eight dogs, a cat and a dead Saint Bernard were found Saturday inside a feces and trash-filled house
By SCOTT BUTKI
[email protected]

The Humane Society of Washington County on Tuesday filed animal cruelty charges against a Hagerstown man after finding eight dogs, a cat and a dead Saint Bernard inside his feces-and-trash-filled house Saturday, agency Executive Director Maria Procopio said.

Click for the Article
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 11:36 AM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Well no one should have dead animals in their house. Espeacially more than one. This guy should go to Jail. And never own animals again.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally posted by ChinChee
Well no one should have dead animals in their house. Espeacially more than one. This guy should go to Jail. And never own animals again.
ChinChee I am really hoping that it was a misprint on your part... Nobody should have ANY dead animals in their care/home. Stuff like this happens far too often, and this guy deserves more than the maximum penalty..... Off with his head, is what I would say, but I know that isn't possible so unfortunately he will pretty much get away with murder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChinChee
Would you have a dead animal in your house Chinchee? I know I would not and neither would anyone on this forum.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2003, 03:19 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

This man sounds completley disgusting. Its too bad the rescue he was working with had to find out about him that way.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Playful Pup

I think that if someone kills an animal they should be treated the same way as if they killed a person.(Well i mean if the do it on purpose)

Tags
animal cruelty, humane society