[username] do you have any rodents? what kind? how many? - Page 13 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 08:29 PM

hello
allaboutME!

hamsters: three years ago we had a chinese dwarf named fred aka lemony snicket! our cat killed him.......

rats: .....at least 500 i sell them as pets. I have had a lot previously. right now I have....four.
gwen: oldest. fawn. very docile and pleasant.
Bo: gwen's spouse and bff albino dumbo rex.
pippin: g&B's son from their first litter. rex....uhh....what is that color when its browny-grayish-orangish???? LOL
and the youngest: Molly, she lives with my degu. not really related to gwen at all. bo's greatgreatgreatgreat granddaughter. teehee!

degus: i only have one. her name is meggie and she is young. her sister maddy died, so she is living with molly. they actually are good friends!

ferret; DIxie. lovabe, cute, who wants one??? she is a runt ferret. Very small......well, she is full grown and is the size of a baby ferret. Her interests:raisens, toilet paper, anywhere that is not her cage, and boots.
cats: mandie. she is about 2 years old, and is a tortie....very beautiful. she is an outside cat and catches rabbits(Which is very sad) and the occasional snake(EEEUGH)!!!!

tristan: ten weeks old calico. not fixed or declawed. also not mandie's friend. he is a trick cat. i teach him tricks.

rabbits: baby rabbits from same litter: Barnabus and clover. barnabus is a grey jersey wooly. he is very jumpy and is difficult to clean up after. Clover is a black and white rabbit, your average pet bunny! she is very calm. one eye is brown and the other is blue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-24-2007, 10:04 PM

Sorry, Today I'm back (from beginning of June) for more info and just noticed this thread.

No, I have never had rodent type pets...until now! I have 1 dog...8 cats...9 ducks and am now trying to care for a sickly barn mouse. She's doing better so I guess I have a pet mouse after all. I named her Ruby. She's not well enough to survive with the 100's of other barn dwellers I don't think, so she'll stay with me where I can spoil her. I may have another one (a baby burn victim) depending on the answer to my question today. My posts are still being monitored so I'm not sure when they show up.

But thanks for asking way back then. I think I'll enjoy this forum...lots of friendly folks and soooo much to learn
post #183 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotter201
[username] do you have any rodents? what kind? how many?
So far I only have one baby boy chipmunk "Stripey"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #184 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 02:42 AM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB7576
So far I only have one baby boy chipmunk "Stripey"
I presently have: 3 dogs, 2 suggies, 1 dragon, 1 degu
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 061207_ShmBrm.jpg (14.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 061807_BigHead5.jpg (18.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Zulu_2_2.jpg (38.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 053007_Butch 10 yrs.jpg (11.3 KB, 1 views)
post #185 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 07:02 AM

Talking Hey there

Right now I've got 4 female rats, 5 syrian hamsters, 3 russian dwarf hamsters, and 2 chinese dwarf hamsters. I had more syrians, but they were all sick around the same time and didn't make it. I also had 4 guinea pigs until last march but gave them away to good homes because I just moved someplace smaller.

I tried posting yesterday but my account wasn't activated yet or something.
post #186 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 02:21 PM

no

none really, but i do want a dwarf hamster one day ,but for now i'am dealing with hermit crabs .they are the greatest little pets ever . they are just the pet for me . fun,hardy,funny and adventuress
post #187 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 02:31 PM
RAT ADDICT

Update - I just have 5 male ratties and 2 mice right now.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #188 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 07:38 AM

no

no i don't have any but i would like a guniea pig one day
post #189 of 189 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 04:00 AM

OMG wowz i never saw this post i feel bad

yes i have rodents

i used to have 50 mice that was with the litters i had at that time right now i have 27 and that is with the current litter and my adults im tradeing some to a breeder on sunday though so my nubers will be going down i also have 6 rats at the moment 2 dumbos and 4 standered 5 males and 1 female but the female is going to be placed with a friend so i will only have my males although i do plan on getting more rats later on as for my mice iv been breeding many colors and coat types and i travel to get nice mice im probly going to NJ sometime soon and i hope to get some mice while i am up there anyways i am in NC and im sorry i never saw this post

Tags
bear hamster, black bear, black bear hamster, black hooded, brown velvet, chinese dwarf hamsters, corn snake, corn snakes, dwarf hammies, dwarf hamster, dwarf hamsters, fancy mice, fancy rats, female mice, female rat, female rats, flying squirrel, flying squirrels, guinea pig, hairless rat, hermit crab, hermit crabs, holland lop, holland lops, house rabbit, house rabbit society, male mice, male rat, male rats, pet mice, pet owner, pet shop, pet store, pet stores, prairie dog, prairie dogs, rabbit society, responsible pet owner, russian dwarf hamster, russian dwarf hamsters, spiny mice, spiny mouse, sugar glider, sugar gliders, syrian hamster, syrian hamsters, teddy bear, teddy bear hamster, wet tail, winter white russian hamsters