Anecdotes *just funny stuff* - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRat View Post
That is because a lot of the old members don't come here anymore...this forum isn't as active as it used to be...

i've noticed, i'm trying to lure people back in by bringing up their more recent popular topics, but i feel like everyone just thinks i'm a troll or something or that i'm just trying to get posts by being obnoxious.

thunder, Thunder, THUNDERRATS HOOOOOO~!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 03:08 PM
RAT ADDICT

I don't think your a troll...we have dealt with them in the past,they usually post thing to try and get everyone riled up.I think it is great you post a lot (even tho most of the old threads should stay dead),now if only everyone else would post more and make this an exciting community again.

That is why I RARELY post here anymore because it isn't exciting like it once was when lots of members were here.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Newborn Pup

i dont get it... why do you not like old threads? i am sort of new to paw talk so i dont get why old threads are bad...

MY BABIES:

Bob
Lexi
Sophie

Misty
Midnight

Saffy
Sweet Pea
Zippy
Mandy

Pepper + 6
babies

R.I.P. Dezzie, Peaches, Puff, Pumpkin, Aurora and Ed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-19-2011, 09:18 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfreak View Post
i dont get it... why do you not like old threads? i am sort of new to paw talk so i dont get why old threads are bad...
Old threads are not bad perse and some (like polls and such) are fine being updated. But it is annoying to not only me,but other members here,when really old threads (from 2-5 or older years) are brought up. Most cases,the members who originally started those threads no longer come here.

And there are threads where people asked for advice/help...then they either never came back or they got the help they needed...the thread is then some years old and a new member comes along and replies,bumping the thread up for no reason since it is outdated.

We love new members here though,just some threads should be left alone...ones from like 2007 for example. Sometimes new members don't check dates though and that is okay. But yeah it is not bad just annoying.

Welcome to the forum BTW!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 04:13 AM
Playful Pup

Thats not good 8| My 'goos love to bury their peanuts, but they lose them and run around squeaking for them Also, If you pick up Mojo, he runs around your shoulder until he gets bored, then climbs down you for "run around" time.

The Gang!
RIP MOJO
<3

The 'Goo's

The Terminator Fish~ Backwards Eddie
& more!