Anecdotes *just funny stuff* - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 03:27 AM Thread Starter

Talking

I thought it might be fun to post amusing things our rodents do. Like when I give finely sliced julienne carrots to my rats & hamsters...first they find the "beginning" then they sort of suck it in real fast as if it were spaghetti. I almost expect to hear "slurp" when they're done with a piece.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 03:35 PM
RAT ADDICT

Awesome thread.Awww...how cute! Slurping ratties!

My Ninja will pry my mouth open for some dental work! He licks and picks at my teeth,gums and tongue and my tongue ring.And he will keep at it,so I can't breath...LOL! I normally have to stop him myself.It is cute,but sometimes like I mentioned I can't breath as he stays in there so long.I need to get pictures.

Ninja also will groom my hair and ears! He is very silly.

Milenko,one of the nekkid boys likes to mount towels and clothing.Out of all the rats I have owned,he is the ONLY one who ever did this.It was disturbing at first,now it is just funny.

I will probably be back with more soon...

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
Awesome thread.Awww...how cute! Slurping ratties!

My Ninja will pry my mouth open for some dental work! He licks and picks at my teeth,gums and tongue and my tongue ring.And he will keep at it,so I can't breath...LOL! I normally have to stop him myself.It is cute,but sometimes like I mentioned I can't breath as he stays in there so long.I need to get pictures.

Ninja also will groom my hair and ears! He is very silly.

Milenko,one of the nekkid boys likes to mount towels and clothing.Out of all the rats I have owned,he is the ONLY one who ever did this.It was disturbing at first,now it is just funny.

I will probably be back with more soon...

i was thinking about how funny it would be if one of my ratties discovered my tongue ring and tried to take it or something..hahahaha..that's funny. YES PICTURES.PLEASE. =]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 10:23 PM
laugh often

Every time I try to give my girls a treat they'll jump to the cage door and start stepping on eachothers heads to get one. They'll do it until they get a treat. Then they'll run and hide from eachother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 01:05 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaVicky
i was thinking about how funny it would be if one of my ratties discovered my tongue ring and tried to take it or something..hahahaha..that's funny. YES PICTURES.PLEASE. =]
I will try and get some.I will get Jason to take them.

Hehe...Ninja pulls on my tongue barbell sometimes.I have had a couple other rats who did as well,but they are no longer with us.

* Lisa *

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 01:43 AM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Hikaru, my degu, often drags her vegetables to the top of her cage (she's semi free-range) to eat .

She also likes to play on top of aquariums . Which isn't good because she could fall in! *sigh*

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 04:22 AM
laugh often

my rat kisses like it when I have my hair tied at the base of my neck so she can dig through it or undo the tie. sometimes shes bundle herself in myhair and just "hang" out. I should get pictures shes the only one that does that

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 08:52 PM
is a little "special"

My gpig Sunny tries to eat EVERYTHING: Shes tried to eat lamps (the acual lamp- not the cord), keybord when Im typing, my sister, me, and lots of other edible and non-edible things! Our other gpig even tries to eat my rabbit LOL! My favorite thing tho is when she thinks she "tastes" me a little too hard, she gives me kisses like shes saying sorry!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 09:05 AM
Playful Pup

my boys love to wrestle with me and each other and there addicted to "ratty Toss" out on the back grass, toss them gently away and watch them bound back to me for another round over and over again. get like 3 of them going at once. crazy lil ratties
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 AM
RAT ADDICT

This thread is from 2007.

But my current rats love wrestling and bum tickles.I have video,but never uploaded it yet.I love how excited they get and will come back for more and more.

Jürgen will lie on his back for tummy tickles too.

* Lisa *

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Part of the Pack

I know this thread is old but i like it soooo....

Queequeg loves running up and down my legs like its a slide. He'll climb up my body then run down my legs and then keep running until he reaches the other side of the room, then, he'll come back and do it again

thunder, Thunder, THUNDERRATS HOOOOOO~!

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 02:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

Maybe so...but when a lot of the really old threads are bumped back up,it annoys a lot of the members...

* Lisa *

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

IMO it's more annoying to start a new thread with the same topic and exact same content when there's already a perfectly good one.

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Part of the Pack

The thing is, there are no real new threads in here... or at least asides from the one we bumped up while browsing it looks like no one has responded to a lot of them in 6 months... i try not to go back that far.

maybe we should do a poll~!!!

thunder, Thunder, THUNDERRATS HOOOOOO~!

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 01:04 PM
RAT ADDICT

That is because a lot of the old members don't come here anymore...this forum isn't as active as it used to be...

* Lisa *