Votes: 23 11.0%
41K views 128 replies 91 participants last post by  eaturbyfill 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Guinea pig......sorry lol

#52 ·
i could not do it i love my degus and gerbil:confetti:

#56 ·
I guess it depends on the animal.
I have had mice,a gerbil,guinea pigs and I currently have a hammie,as well as rats...but it seems my rats are the only ones that have really bonded with me and they always get so excited to see me.

My hammie now,as much as I love him...don't care too much for me.He loves his food and wheel/ball...don't seem to care about me.

#57 ·
Hehe! I have three hammies. Two of them can take me or leave me, but my Patches---she's a lover!! She runs to greet me at the slightest sound of my voice! I can't walk past her cage without having to pick her up and schuggle her!!!

#58 ·
I picked mice cause they are easy to take care of and are one of the sweetest rodents I have ever owned.

#59 ·
Ita hard to Pick really, I love Rats, But I also Love Hamster and Guinea Pigs, But I voted Rats.:)

#68 ·
rats are my favorite of all rodents!

#69 ·
MOUSE!! (not saying I don't like rats but...) i wonder why people like them so much more then mice...practically the same just 2x!

#70 ·
I used to own both mice and rats and they are NOT the same.There are TONS of difference.Rats are much more social with their humans and more interactive and cuddly.
I know it is personal choice,but rats definatly make much better pets then mice and I doubt I will ever have a mouse as a pet again.
They are cute,but...eh...

#73 ·
I say rabbits, they're awesome, although I love rats :)

#76 ·
I definitely like mice the best, I think that they are adorable and their personalities are so so sweet. I also love hamsters though because they are a bit bigger and harder to lose =P

#77 ·
Gotta go with flyers, I've had mice and have lived with a gerbil and so far my flyer has defeated them both. Though I do plan on getting ratties when I grad college and move out ^ ^

#79 ·
Prairie dogs are pretty cool, degus also, but I don't know them very well so I vote for rats :) just because they bond more to their owner, and lick all the time :)

I've had mice, hamsters, bunnies and guinea pigs.
I like them all, but rats are the best :) they're so cute and playful and cuddly and easy to care for. They're so worth it!
They're only inconveniance: they don't live long enough!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.