• Gunea Pig

Votes: 18 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 11.0%
41K views 128 replies 91 participants last post by  eaturbyfill 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Guinea pig......sorry lol

#84 ·
well i have had mice and a hamster and i love mice but i personally like hamsters because they are kinda bigger and i fell better about letting them run around on the couch and stuff like that.

#85 ·
I like mice the best but hamsters are probably better for most people and everyone seems to love rats, but I have never had a rat and I just love me mice to death :D

#91 ·
i've never had a rat either but my science teacher had one and i helped take care of it so it was half mine.

if only it were still alive. some guys decided to feed it tooth picks. i was soo mad and sad. why would someone feed a living thing tooth picks. STUPID.

#86 ·
No...I don't think hamsters are better for most people! They are more likely to bite then any other small animal...of course there is always the exception!

#88 ·
Depends on where you get them from.
Most breeder hamsters I know is the sweetest animals.
But many petstore animals, where nobody knows what's in them, are very agressive.
I think you could say that for at lot of rodents. Mostly petstores just sell the syrien, and it has a tendensy to be agressive compared to other hamsters imo.

#87 ·
With lots of love and attention they make perfect pets! I definitely think people need to do research before getting a rodent, because they aren't perfect for everyone. <3

#92 ·
:(:( So sad!!! What gives a person the idea to feed a living thing toothpicks???:mad2::mad2:

#99 ·
RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Dogs come in 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diamond

#101 ·
I know but dose me Chihuahua count? lol but Rats and dogs sct alike. They are playful cuddly. Do tricks and give kisses. I woudl have to say other then dogs MICE. they are so cute and Gerbils and Hamsters.
Diaomd

#107 ·
rats diffently rats then again im kind of influinced by the fact that i have 4 and just love them so much. Even my kids love them i have a video of my two year old walking around the cage giveing all of them kisses. she is even giveing the cage a hug being that we do not le her hold them she means well but is just a lil to rough. she loves feeding them oheohs (cheerios) she cant eat breakfast untill she gives each rat a treat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.