Cages - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

Cages

Just been considering getting a bigger cage for my girls, I generally have them out for up to five hours a day, but I think maybe it would be a good idea to get them a bigger home, what sort of size is considered minimum for two rats? Their current one is 55 centimeters long, 29 centimeters wide, 46 centimeters deep. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, my main concern is they have enough space to run around when I don't have time to have them out....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 AM Thread Starter

Further to my last post, would it be better to just build one myself, if so, what materials would you recommend?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 06:29 PM

I know a lot of people have built cages I know they have thread on it. I just bought a larger cage. Not as large as I'd like but it's a decent size for them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 01:17 AM Thread Starter

Thanks anyway, decided to build one, only cost twenty pounds to do, saw a cage in the shops, but they wanted fifty for it, only took a couple of days from start to finish....
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 10:32 AM

How do you post something for everyone to see,i am a new user.My account is Ratylover4ever.talk to you soon.thanks so much.have no idea how to use/post things on here i am very new.thanks.bye.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

You go to the section where you want to post and you click at the top make New Thread....does that answer your question??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 12:44 PM

What section exactly, i still cant find were the thread is and how to post it still i am a little confused,etc.thanks for the help.i need more please.thanks for being understanding.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 12:51 PM

Well i have i cage that i am selling for cheap.call me at (215)443-8005,ask for laura,call between 3pm and 8pm,please.thanks bye.

Tags
rats