I have a fear of rodents, but want to get over it! - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 10:03 AM

Rats would make spectacular pets, here are some examples
Rats are probably the most social and interactive of the small rodents, notes Dr. Sharman Hoppes, DVM, Diplomate ABVP, clinical assistant professor at the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
"Rats are gentle and seldom bite," says Hoppes. "They are active during the day and are fairly easy to take care of. Rats don't have special dietary needs or sensitive stomachs."

my homepage -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 01:54 AM

I like this thread its so interesting.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 06:15 PM

I suggest joining ratforum.com and goosemoose.com, both have a large community of rodent lovers who will be willing to help you out. Myself included. Rodents are nothing to be afraid of. Just think, if your niece can love the mouse, it must not be that bad. good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Newborn Pup

The rats and mice are those rodents which can simply get inside the house without any restriction. They make their own way to get inside. These rodents access the tall pipe lines to climb up and get into the house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
mouse