I need urgent advise - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 12:45 AM Thread Starter

I need urgent advise

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I hope someone can advise me. I have a Panda Syrian Hamster called Poppy who is about 1 1/2 years old. She looks quite normal and acting her usual self apart from ( and i do apologise for this) her toilet habits have changed. She has always drank quite a bit and urinated to match but after cleaning her out at the end of last week it suddenly hit me last night that her potty corner was still dry, I checked other areas in her cage and apart from her bedding area which was slightly damp was dry. I noticed her water bottle, which is changed every night,was virtually untouched. I immediately gave Poppy a piece of cucumber which she took off me and had ate some of it. Apart from that Poppy's behaviour is unchanged she's eating and acting her usual self. I hope someone can advise me, I don't want to take her to the vets unnecessarily as this will stress her out.

Many Thanks
Janie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013, 09:12 AM
Adolescent Pup

Hi Janie and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I don't have hamsters and can't advise you on the matter, but I can assure someone should be along shortly who can. There are quite a few members here who are knowledgeable in this area and they usually check in every couple of days. So don't give up and kleep checking back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Newborn Pup

Urgent care has rapidly gained immense popularity in the health care industry. Urgent care proves to be convenient and appropriate for those who do not get a timely appointment at a primary care physician office and are suffering from injuries that are of an acute nature. With the help of urgent care the patients can have easy access to quality medicine.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Newborn Pup

I also don't have any hamsters. And how is she now? Doing gud? Hope that by this time she have become fine.

Tags
syrian hamster, urgent advise needed.