Pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
Flunky Emuhead

Pictures!

I know I'm pretty scarce on the site, but I just thought I'd upload some pictures of my babies, just because I know how much you all love pictures enjoy They're kind of large, sorry if they take a long time to load.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Flunky Emuhead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 happy doggies Luke and Hank

2 Kittehs, Smudge and Phoebe aka Noodle

1 Guinea pig , Radar

1 Hedgie, Newman

3 Degus, Jodi, Wanda, and Mel

1 lovely beta fish "Ian"

Edward the gerbil
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 05:02 PM

Great pictures! I love the hedgie with his nose in the paper tube! How funny. I love your little degus too. Yesterday I went to the pet store and saw a whole cage full of babies, made me want to bring home more. hee hee.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

CUTE! I would love to get a hedgie someday, yours is adorable.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Will It Ever Change?

great pics!! i love goos, hehe silly things.

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Flunky Emuhead

Thanks guys

2 happy doggies Luke and Hank

2 Kittehs, Smudge and Phoebe aka Noodle

1 Guinea pig , Radar

1 Hedgie, Newman

3 Degus, Jodi, Wanda, and Mel

1 lovely beta fish "Ian"

Edward the gerbil
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Very cute pictures! The last one of the hedgehog is pretty funny.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

hehehehehe, Love the ones with your hedgehogs head stuck in the tube LOL! That made me laugh!
Cute photos!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10

Tags
pet store