Please help - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
General Rodent Chat Information regarding all rodents or any rodents without their own category.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

Question Please help

I am at the feedlot where Justin works and we found a mole inside first we thought it was a mouse and we caught it in a coffee can and it is a mole....what should we do with him? i dont want to just let him out here cuz he might get stepped on by a cow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Last edited by Gecko; 05-17-2004 at 10:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 10:04 AM
Incubator Cricket Killer

I personally would let it go someplace cool and dark, maybe under some bushes or something. I wouldn't worry too much about a cow stepping on it though. Maybe look them up and see if they're nocturnal (I think they are but not sure), and if they are, let it go at night so it will be awake and less confused. Good for you for saving it!