Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
16K views 61 replies 39 participants last post by  damsel911 
#1 · (Edited)
well i have 30 rodents!! so here ya go:

Benji,Joel,Hope,Hunter,Levi,Charlotte,Dylan,Jake,Evan,Baylee,Madden,Combs,Halloween,Life,Harmony,Ramona,Faith,Valentine,Grave,Windy,Destiny,Melody,Emily,Dracula,Lestat,Amy,Sophie,Lilith,Persephone e Infinity

:pile:

#27 ·
My mice are called Kiara and Lizzie :bounce:

#28 ·
ooh my gosh....
terrible stuff keeps happening to my little critters! About 2 weeks ago my evil cat killed one of my mice. so now i only have 1 hamster: Sara
and 1 mouse: Pequeno

#31 ·
See my signature :)

#33 ·
Milo is our rat. And even though they aren't technically rodents, the degus are Basil and Sage.

#37 ·
only 18 are mine the rest im i guess babysitting for my friends till spring vacation (37 mice):
patch
cocoa
lightning
blackjack
scout
chewy
scoobit
candy
sugar
satin
squeakers
sandy
honey
chops
bandit
bert
quinn
billy
jeph
toothpaste
charlotte
valentine
love
mary
sir squeakums
jumbo
care bear
jesse
hope
sammykins
joey
frog
dame
monkey
kiwi
madden
parker

#38 ·
Mariah said:
only 18 are mine the rest im i guess babysitting for my friends till spring vacation (37 mice):
patch
cocoa
lightning
blackjack
scout
chewy
scoobit
candy
sugar
satin
squeakers
sandy
honey
chops
bandit
bert
quinn
billy
jeph
toothpaste
charlotte
valentine
love
mary
sir squeakums
jumbo
care bear
jesse
hope
sammykins
joey
frog
dame
monkey
kiwi
madden
parker
i can see you have few with same names as mine: Madden,Hope,Valentine and Charlotte ;)

#39 ·
madden was after gc
hope was after my old cat
valentine was cuz she has like a heart shaped patch on her eye
and charlotte mary picked out :p
and i named 1 mouse after marykins:D as u can see theres a mary on the list:p

#40 ·
Mariah said:
madden was after gc
hope was after my old cat
valentine was cuz she has like a heart shaped patch on her eye
and charlotte mary picked out :p
and i named 1 mouse after marykins:D as u can see theres a mary on the list:p
Madden after GC
Hope after a song from GC
Valentine after my bloody valentine from GC
and Charlotte after GC

lol everything after GC

#41 · (Edited)
Padfoot said:
As far as I know, degus are rodents... related to chinchillas, right? Rabbits are the ones that are not rodents. 8)
Yeah, degus are rodents. Rabbits, hares, and pikas are lagomorphs. Its currently under debate whether guinea pigs are truly rodents or if they need to be reclassed.

As for my rodents:

0.3.0 rats (Whiskers, Patch, and Pooga)
2.4.0 mice (Thor God Of Thunder And Lightning, Bear, Leia, Cowcow, Sapphire, and Star)

Past rodents have included various hamsters, more rats, more mice, a chinchilla, thirteen-lined ground squirrels, and a gerbil.

#42 ·
Lucy_Madden said:
Madden after GC
Hope after a song from GC
Valentine after my bloody valentine from GC
and Charlotte after GC

lol everything after GC
lol ur obsessed :bubbles: <that gave me an idea! a great name for a mouse would be bubbles.... hmmm.... now to just find an
un-named mouse.... too bad i already named them all:( o well :D

#46 · (Edited)
mine's are:

COW = A black/white/brown guinea pig;
Squiggy Sr. = a white guinea pig;
Squiggy Jr. = a black/white guinea pig; and
BOK = a 2 months old puppy sized abyssinian guinea pig on steroids... (well not actually though he's into herbal human supplements) :yay:

#47 ·
mine are:

3 mice: Hailey, Shauna, Starlette
1 hamster: Juliette

#49 ·
oh dear... bear with me ok?

rats:
(girls) Cookie, Holly, Ivy, Harley, Wanda, Badger, Marlie, Tess, Bobble, and four unnamed girls I'm still trying to adopt out
(boys) Frederick, Darren, Vincent, Rex, Oliver, Tiny Tim, Beautiful Steven, and four unnamed BOYS I'm trying to adopt out still from the fosters..

Spiny mice: not all are named and are categorized by numbers... as in some tanks it's difficult to tell who is who.. and I seperate via temperament
Citrus, Lemon, Lime, Latte, Lucy, Mauser, Sniper, Thompson, Melvin, Simon, and the rest.. you can tell who was born in what litters, lol.. Latte's old and her sisters Cappuccino and Mocha have since passed away

russian hamster: Stalin

giant african pouched rat: Matisse

guess the kitty, bunny, and sugar gliders aren't rodents.. lol... oh well I won't include them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.