= ^ _ ^ = thats betta - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-26-2006, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

I went shopping today , took the Ridgeback velocity and Coolstop trailer , paid a visit again too the Aquarists shop on the way back after having a sniff around the betta's on the way to the supermarket.

On my return I found one dead betta of which I made the inept shop worker remove , made me ill because it was falling to pieces as I gave the tub to him , there was also a yellow one there which was new on me , but on closer inspection I noticed it has some fin rot.

I asked him wether he had some treatment , but the young lad looked pretty stupid and gave that I cant be bothered look on his face.

There was a betta there that has a Kingfisher green look to him but in light he was mainly blue , although in good condition he was rather small , there were others but in the end I gave it up as a bad job and chose a bigger and slightly more blousy deep red almost purple betta.

his bag is in the tropical tank now accustomising to the environment in there , no doubt the X ray and Black widow tetra's are saying hellow to him.

Seeing as he is Crimson I may call him King or maybe Ismbard after the famous british engineer.

But above all that he is but what Natalie said he would be.

A MUTT !!

Will post up some pics soon.

= ^ _ ^ =

Toky-Ohki

But I am just glad I got the fella out of there , giving him a shot of Aquatan to calm him down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.

Last edited by Toky-Ohki; 09-26-2006 at 07:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
bigger tank, blood worms, breeding season, cherry barbs, fin rot, male betta, males together, tiger barbs, tropical fish, wonderful pets