[Humane] Fish Euthanasia - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-07-2004, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

Well spoken, PicOlio. I'm so sorry you lost reputation points over this. All you did was answer my plea for suggestions and info on the various options out there. It's a shame in your effort to help you lost points.

Thank you for responding to this thread and helping me educate myself on the options out there.

Thanks to everyone for offering what they know. I'm sorry that some of you had to pay a points price for helping out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I just wanted to note that some of the reputation that was negative wasn't given by someone who could affect point ratio. I've also given out some positive reputation, which has a much higher point value than that of someone who's been here a short time, so it should offset that.

Please keep in mind that the reputation system needs to be used positively and appropriately, not just when you disagree with someone. We all have opinions and are entitled to them. I don't feel that someone being genuinely and innocently misinformed is a reason to give negative reputation. Someone who is adamant about this misinformation despite corrective information when it could be harmful, would be reason in my eyes. Please stop and think before you give out reputation points - I know you would want someone to think about it before giving negative reputation to you.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
animal lover, animal lovers, female betta, male betta