Awesome pic of my gourami - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Awesome pic of my gourami

I took a really good pic of one of my gouramis the other day and I just wanted to share it with everyone.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 03:35 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Your right, that is awesome!

Lve Never Fails

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 05:09 PM

That's really cool! I always have trouble taking pics of the fish.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Wow! That turned out great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

that's a really good picture. gouramis are pretty nice looking.

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Great photo!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 09:56 PM

pretty!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:13 PM

Great picture! I always have trouble adjusting my camera for the glass in the aquarium, but it looks like you have it mastered. Awesome picture, beautiful fish. Thanks for sharing.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Thanx!
I came home friday evening after work, turned on the tank and I guess he/she was just sleeping on this fake leaf. It was there for about 5 minutes and at first I thought it was dead, but it was moving it's eyes. I decided it was a perfect time to take a pic. He/She stayed for another 5 miutes while I took pictues. The pic is actually two photos and I combined them with photoshop. I couldn't get a clear enough picture with just one photo. Now he/she sleeps on that leaf all the time. Is it normal for fish to rest on something when they sleep? I've never seen this before.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
Thanx!
I came home friday evening after work, turned on the tank and I guess he/she was just sleeping on this fake leaf. It was there for about 5 minutes and at first I thought it was dead, but it was moving it's eyes. I decided it was a perfect time to take a pic. He/She stayed for another 5 miutes while I took pictues. The pic is actually two photos and I combined them with photoshop. I couldn't get a clear enough picture with just one photo. Now he/she sleeps on that leaf all the time. Is it normal for fish to rest on something when they sleep? I've never seen this before.
It's normal for some fish and Gouramis often do it . Actually, it seems that Anabantoids in general like to do that...at least in my experience.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."