Betta Info - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 01:28 AM

LOL! I have ALL three of those tanks!
No, I am not a weirdo. I was just really into fish at one time! You can tell I shop at Petsmart too .

I don't have all three set up right now but I did at one time. I kept my first betta Frankie (RIP) in the 3 gallon Eclipse. I really like that tank but I don't like the filter system. It is extremely loud. I got another betta and he went in the 2.5 mini-bow. Then I put him in the 10 gallon I was telling you about, because I felt that he needed more room. I do like the 2.5 mini-bow setup though and if you get the 5 gallon thats even better! I also got another betta and put him in the 5 gallon hex tank. He didn't like it. I don't think they like that hex shape as much and the filter is also really loud. I don't use the hex or the 2.5 mini-bow anymore. I still have my 3 gallon Eclipse set up though with small tropical fish in it. All of those tanks are nice but the 5 gallon mini-bow is probably the best deal, and it comes with a quiet filter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 01:33 AM Thread Starter

That's good info to know! Thanks for that. And now really, off to bed. I'm yawning every five seconds. PT is so addicting...
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
Here are some tanks I'm thinking of getting. I mean, i'm getting only one, but there are many options. Can't think straight this late at night...

http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...=1088745083168

http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...=1088745083171

http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...=1088745083190

Sorry for taking up so much room. I still like the first one better, and guess what I realized, it comes in a 5 gallon size!
I didn't look at the others yet.. but the first link is the one I'm talking about.. except they have them at walmart for only 20 dollars. And its a nice little tank.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

They have that at Wal-Mart for $20? Wow, cool! I'm so going there this afternoon then!
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
They have that at Wal-Mart for $20? Wow, cool! I'm so going there this afternoon then!
They have the 2.5 for $20, not the 5.
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 02:35 PM

Thats what I told Millimi in my original post about it
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-04-2004, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

Yes, you did, but I'm a little slow.

Right now, I'm actually going for the three gallon tank because I don't have the room in my room (hahaha) for the five gallon tank. Curse the computer! It takes up so much space!

Tags
bigger tank, blood worms, brine shrimp, fin rot, fish food, neon tetras, pet store, pet stores, tropical fish, white spots