Aspires to Stupidity
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Yep, I tested everything, I wanted to make sure the water was okay. And it is, woo-hoo! The medication is CopperSafe, it's for Ich, Velvet and other external parasites. Was that okay to use? I also bought Ammonia Clear, but I only need to use that if there's high amount of ammonia in the water right?
For some reason after the two guppies died that he attacked and after I put the meds in he went normal. He isn't rubbing on anything or the other fish, maybe he was just having a bad day, lol.