Hi new to this board - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Hi new to this board

Im not totally new i used to be active on the rat boards but i had to get rid of them due to severe allergies. I have some great fishes now and i love them all i have two bettas (males) two blue gouromi's, one oplaline gouromi, one figure eight puffer, two blood parrots, one green terror, one oscar, one large pleco, one black shark, one clown loach, on senagal bicher and some misc. community tetras. the oscar and terror are still very small my parrots are bigger so the are currently in with them but will soon get there own tank. i am really enjoying my fish and they are so cool i thought i would get into this board. I currently have six tanks. and a spare 10gal. i also have dogs, a bunny 12 hermit crabs, two russian tortosies, two yellow belly cooter babies and last but not least my quaker parrot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 10:54 PM

Hi Welcome back! Wow you have a lot of fish, love to hear about your animals sometime
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 08:10 PM

Hey I wanted to ask you because you say that you have two Russian Tortuse (?) what do you feed them and have you ever had any trouble with them eating. I have one and she has stopped eating. She was with another one and since that one has found another home and she just stopped eating. I could take any help that I could get.

Tags
hermit crab, hermit crabs