I love Goldfish and ClownFish - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

I love Goldfish and ClownFish

My 2 Favorite Fish are Goldfish for Freshwater and Clownfish for Salt water.

My Boyfriend days Goldfish are Dumb and He likes clownfish too.

Does anyone else love they too Fish that I think are so Pretty, I love the Color Orange and I thinks thats why I love these 2 Fish so Much!!!

Just had to Share, lol

Proud Mom of:
Peyton- 2.5yr Old

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tyson- 5 yr old Miniature Pinscher
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dodger-8 Yr old Miniature Pinscher

Shiverz- 3 yr old DSH

Whisper- 2 yr old Siamese

Popperz-American Guinea Pig

Oh yes and My Husband Brian(He's as bad as the Kids)

R.I.P- Gunther- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I love clown loaches which are orange and black and soo soo pretty! I would love to have a tank full of just clown loaches if I could. At present I have two of them that are great buddies.

My daughter loves goldfish and she is getting started with a tank right now. So far she just has a bubble cheek goldfish that is orange and white. He is cute and makes us laugh with his cheeks..hehe!

Lve Never Fails

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 12:19 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I love goldfish! I was trying to breed them but my female died recently so now I only have two males... But goldfish are amazing!

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I'm a big fan of anabantoids...gouramis, bettas, etc.

For saltwater tanks, though, I love hawkfish of all kinds .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature View Post
I love clown loaches which are orange and black and soo soo pretty! I would love to have a tank full of just clown loaches if I could. At present I have two of them that are great buddies.

My daughter loves goldfish and she is getting started with a tank right now. So far she just has a bubble cheek goldfish that is orange and white. He is cute and makes us laugh with his cheeks..hehe!
YES!!! I am a Loach FREAK! I want like five 200 gal tanks and just have bunches of loaches!
I have 3 golden burmese zebra botias and 1 burmese border botia at the moment. I had a big crash in my tank in the beginning of the summer and its been hard to restock being in alaska and only owning a 29 gal tank! ha
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I love puffer fish, they are so cute.

[/CENTER]