I went to Sea World!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I went to Sea World!!!

Over Spring break, I was blessed to be able to visit SeaWorld Orlando.

I went to Sea World all psyched to see Shamu's new show Believe and i couldn't "believe" what had happened (bad pun, I know), there's been a new addition to the Shamu family. They had her birth on the camera and everything. I was lucky to see her first nursery session with her mother. (that's when the mother feeds the calf milk, ya know).

Overall, I had a great time. I even got to feed dolphins and sting rays. They're really nice animals.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet Parent to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 04:36 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking awwwwwww

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

I love SeaWorld!! I would live there if i could! I love ocean life..its so amazing!! So much to learn about and so much to still discover!

Lve Never Fails

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

i want to get a job there. it was amazing

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

I love SeaWorld!! I would live there if i could! I love ocean life..its so amazing!! So much to learn about and so much to still discover!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

ME too!

[/CENTER]

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Title Thief Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendalle
ME too!
me three

Carissasaurus Rex

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Part of the Pack

Seaworld? i will NEVER go there in my life. if you only knew how they got their orcas in the first place, you wouldnt either, you would cry just watching it. i do not support showing animals for entertainment at all.
i dont really want to get into it, or ill go on forever. but i dont support seaworld one bit!
and MORE orcas? they are already overcrowded!
ugh!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 12:16 AM

aww..i want to travel and see the world *sigh* lucky you
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik8806
Seaworld? i will NEVER go there in my life. if you only knew how they got their orcas in the first place, you wouldnt either, you would cry just watching it. i do not support showing animals for entertainment at all.
i dont really want to get into it, or ill go on forever. but i dont support seaworld one bit!
and MORE orcas? they are already overcrowded!
ugh!
yeah its sad they are held in captivity but i am not gonna start a debate...ugh ...we have had way too many of those lately!!

I love Seaworld.....just to be able to see the beauty of ocean life i would never get the chance to see upclose is something wonderful and awsomely amazing.

Please dont turn this thread into something ugly Rockman was only sharing his joy with us.

Lve Never Fails

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 01:18 AM
Part of the Pack

I dont have a problem with most of the animals there. Only the way they took them from their families. It is awesome to see a orca birth, but i would rather see it in different circumstances.
you are still one of the lucky few to see it.