my first fish posting - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

my first fish posting

i can't believe i haven't posted here before. my husband and i are fish geeks as we affectionatly call ourselves. we have a 55 gal tank with 2 silverdollars, we started them out the size of nickels and they are now golf ball size(can get to 9inches) we have a black shark and a bala. i'm thinking about throwing a couple community fish in there maybe a couple corys or something but i want my current fish to grow big so maybe not hmmm. we also have a 30 gal. fresh community with a molly, tetras, tiger barbs, and a guppy (we just lost a guppy yesterday, he was over a year old) and 2 cory cats. we also have a 40 gal. reef tank which is our pride and joy. it took us almost a year to get it the way we wanted it but it's beautiful now. we are going to try to post pics soon. anyone else out there with salt tanks? so far i've only seen fresh mentioned. we also have a betta he is actually my daughters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 03:09 PM

Hi There,

Me and my bf want a salt tank but at the monute we dont ahve space, we want a big one so we can really make the most of it, at the moment we have a small coldwater tank and a 30 gal tropical. i think saltwater are beautiful.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 07:30 PM
RAT ADDICT

I cannot wait to see pics! I love saltwater tanks...they are beautiful!What kind of fish do you have in that??

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 10:02 PM Thread Starter

i am currently trying ot figure out how to post pictures but haven't been successful yet. as soon as i do i will post tons. as for the fish in my salt tank we have: 1 yellow tang(simon), 1 coral beauty(garfunkle), 2 false percula clowns (carlin and burrito), 4 assorted damsels (john,paul,ringo,and george), 1 saddleback clown (elvis), 1 pajama cardinal (janis). then we have a choc chip starfish, one red knobby starfish, 1 serpant star, assorted crabs and snails. we also have soft corals and anenomes with about 60lbs of live rock. i can't wait to post pics.

Tags
cory cats, tiger barbs