New Fish Mommy...FINALLY GOT A TANK! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

New Fish Mommy...FINALLY GOT A TANK!

Well hello everyone! I finally decided to take Sasami's advice and I got an aquarium.. since I am so in love with my Betta males, I decided I would like a sorority tank of females. It's fifteen gallons- I have one female right now and am planning on getting two more. I'll upload pictures soon - I have to say I am very proud of myself, I set it up perfectly and it's (in my humble opinion) GORGEOUS!

Great information on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Great information on choosing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Great information on

Mommy to: Cocoa and Gracie (Siamese ratties), Lilly and Mercedes (fancy ratties), Minnie Mouse (dumbo eared rattie), Nova, Lucy and Titan (male Bettas), tropical 15 -and -10 gallon tanks, and a kitten named Mowgli. Plus two human kids!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Here we go!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06990.jpg (56.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06994.jpg (55.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06996.jpg (57.7 KB, 6 views)

Great information on
Great information on

Mommy to: Cocoa and Gracie (Siamese ratties), Lilly and Mercedes (fancy ratties), Minnie Mouse (dumbo eared rattie), Nova, Lucy and Titan (male Bettas), tropical 15 -and -10 gallon tanks, and a kitten named Mowgli. Plus two human kids!

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Cool, looking good so far!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks! I actually fell in love with cory cats, so instead of a sorority tank it's a community tank. =P I also added a few more live plants and a really wicked cave/rock thing, it's so cool. I'll take better pics in a few days.

P.S. NOBODY has died so far, all your advice was really helpful in setting it up right. I actually wrote a list to take with me to Petsmart and I headed it "Fish Keeping for Dummies" LOL.

Great information on
Great information on

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 03:26 AM
Playful Pup

Looks awesome!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 08:05 AM

It looks good.

Last edited by aquariumfish3; 06-02-2011 at 08:10 AM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Adolescent Pup

Great job, looks awesome and your fish will love it! Well as much as a fish can love it, hehe.

Sasami helps fish one at a time.