A question to everyone with an Aquarium.. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

A question to everyone with an Aquarium..

If you have an Aquarium, Where is it? I mean like, what room is it in? And what is it on? Like is it on an aquarium stand that was built or bought specifically for it? Or on something else?

I was just wondering, cuz we have a 29gallon that David built a stand for (which took forever)
Then we just bought two 10 gallon tanks from someone, and cant figure out where to put them, we have one on the kitchen table right now, I like it there, I think it will encourage David to keep the table cleared off…(he’s got a habit of piling junk on just about any flat surface ) Not really sure where to put the other one.. I think we might just wait to set that one up till we get the other one going well.. I think it would look cool on the cool shelf in the hallway, but daivd doesn’t think it will support the weight..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

My 4ft tank is on a tank stand in the entryway.....my 2ft is on a cupboard in the loungeroom

Dog~ Nika (f)
Cats~Scamp (m) & Simvar (m)
Fish~Tropicals & Goldies

RIP Scooby doo & Louise
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

One of my 5-gallon tanks is on an end table while the other is on my bookshelf. The 10-gallon freshwater is on my dresser and the 10-gallon saltwater is on my desk. The 3-gallon is on a shelf-thingy. The other 10-gallon will be going on an iron stand while the 45-gallon has an oak stand.

Oh, and all the tanks are in my room except the 45-gallon which is in the dining room (but close to the living room). One of my 10-gallons isn't set up right now but I'm trying to convince my dad to let me put it in the living room.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:52 AM

I have a 125 gal and it separates my living room from my family room. My house is open concept. Anyway it is on a wood stand made for it