Photos! Took some fish pics today - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Took some fish pics today

I decided to take a few pics of my fish today. Worm Dude didn't want his pic taken though.

I took lots of pics, but these are the only one's that turned out good.

Enjoy:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 07:16 PM

WHAT!!!!???? No Worm Dude???? Just kiddin' LOL. Nikko, You have such tallent. Seriously, your photos are beyond amazing! Beautiful pictures and awesome fishies. You must have a beautiful tank. Thank you for sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Thanx....it takes LOTS of patience though and a lot of pictures before you actually get a good pic. Have you never seen a pic of my whole tank before? I know I've posted it a couple of times, but I'll do another one, just for you.

It's kinda needing a cleaning and a lot of the rocks and shells have fallen, but that's okay.

Oh...and

Worm Dude decided to come out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 11:37 PM

OH, NIKKO! I haven't really smiled in days, and when I saw your aquarium and . . . WORM DUDE, I actually SMILED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You really made my evening. You are just way too cool and so nice to me. I know that this post wasn't really just for me, but hey, you really made my night. Thanks so much! MzKitty.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
OH, NIKKO! I haven't really smiled in days, and when I saw your aquarium and . . . WORM DUDE, I actually SMILED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You really made my evening. You are just way too cool and so nice to me. I know that this post wasn't really just for me, but hey, you really made my night. Thanks so much! MzKitty.
Actually is really was meant just for you, but others can enjoy it too if they want.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww great pics!! xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Hello Earthling

Amazing pictures. What type of camera are you using?

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Thanx!

My camera is a Canon PowerShot A430 4.0 Mega Pixels. Compared to digital cameras they have now, this ones not too good anymore, but it works. The reason some of the pics came out so well was because I used a high powered lamp and shined it towards the fish tank so I wouldn't have to use my flash.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 04:34 PM
RAT ADDICT

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful piccies.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Great pictures!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Tags
barb, fish, molly