Your Tanks! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Aquatic Discussion Talk about your aquariums or ponds and their occupants here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2006, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Your Tanks!

Just curious what everyone has in their tanks!!

I have a tropical tank with cherry barbs,glowlight tetras,black khuli loaches,harlequin rasboras and platties.None are named.

I have a little betta tank,bout 2 gallons with a betta named Ice.

And I have a goldfish tank with a large sarassa comet named Razzle Dazzle (I have had him for a few years now ) and a oranda named Tekno and a fantail named Fantasia.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2006, 10:11 PM

I have one 30g tank with 1 dwarf gourami, 1 synodontis, 1 pimodella catfish, 3 corydora catfish, 1 harlequin razbora, 1 black widow tetra, 1 ottorynchus (I think I spelled that wrong...) 2 black kuhli loaches and 1 black/orage kuhli... plus a couple of small ramshorn snails and one small yellow mystery snail (all came with plants and reproduced in the tank....)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2006, 10:26 PM

tank 1: 5.5 gal
blue veiltail male betta named Rambo, and a golden mystery snail named the mock five. soon to be a dwarf frog

tank 2: 3 gal
pink vieltale male betta named Prince

tank 3: 1 1/2 gal
COMMING SOON male white plakat betta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I have a small tropical tank (about 10 UK gallons) with 7 cherry barbs, 5 rummy nosed tetras, 2 pygmy cories, 1 random snail and the king of the tank is Bruce my Betta.

I also have a large coldwater tank (40 gallon) with 1 blackmoor and 1 pearlscale fancy goldfish in it

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2006, 08:40 AM

I have a 55 gallon tank.

1 dwarf blue gourami
1 betta
2 african dwarf frogs
4 cory cats
4 black neon tetra
4 orange von rio tetra
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2006, 11:22 AM

just added ANOTHER 1 gal. tank today. for another betta soon to come
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I have:

A 10-gallon with six neon tetras (including an albino), three cory cats (an albino, an "elegant" cory, and a new one with spots and a 'mohawk', hehe), and a red veiltail betta named Romeo.

A 5-gallon with two fancy guppies, two platies, four ghost shrimp, and a red and pink veiltail betta named Valentino.

A 2.5-gallon with a purple, blue, and red crowntail betta named Mr. Crowntail (hehe).

A 2.25-gallon with a blue/green veiltail betta named Kiyoshi.

I also have an empty 2-gallon that will house two African Dwarf Frogs soon .

And my mother and I are saving up for a 30-gallon which we will share . I know we'll definately have gouramis (unless we decide to get glass catfish) and a pictus catfish.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot
I have one 30g tank with 1 dwarf gourami, 1 synodontis, 1 pimodella catfish, 3 corydora catfish, 1 harlequin razbora, 1 black widow tetra, 1 ottorynchus (I think I spelled that wrong...) 2 black kuhli loaches and 1 black/orage kuhli... plus a couple of small ramshorn snails and one small yellow mystery snail (all came with plants and reproduced in the tank....)
i have a 30 gal as well, i was wondering what kind of lighting you are using and what kind of plants you have...i'm having a lousy time setting my plants up and keeping them alive

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2006, 10:36 PM

I have a 30watt fluorescent bulb... I have river sand in it... which I had to wash... for 5 days... and when I set it up it was very mucky for around 2 weeks before it started looking normal.. lol... I have a couple of chinese bamboo, a Cryptocoryne wentii (I want to add another one)... an amazon sword... which has been looking very bad since the beggining... but has been there almost a year just hanging... lol, 2 plants that I don't know the name of them... around 3-4 vallisnerias (I think I have 1 twisted and the rest are italian), 1 java fern (and a couple of leaves of it floating around with plantlets on them), 2 marimo balls and some java moss floating around...
I also have a CO2 system in the tank (the ones that you do a mix of sugar, yeast and water to produce the CO2)
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

= ^ ~ ^ =

Hmm thats a toughie.

I have a 4ft long by 1 ft deep and 1 1/2 high tank, ( coldwater )

With

2 Roach : Roach 1, Roach 2
2 small/ med shububkins : Baddiel and Skinner
1 comet goldfish : Fancy
1 Big Shububkin : Mosschops
1 Mirror carp : Sherwood

Objects :

1 submerged hippybus which is by no means big enough
1 victorian patterned floor tile
1 discarded ram card

It's pretty wild in there !

-----------------------------------------------------

Bay fronted ( tropical tank ), around 60 gallons.

With

8 X ray tetras
5 Black widow tetras

Objects :

None apart from a lump of wood, but I am hoping to get a new tank and unit after the modifications to my Kitchen and bathroom have been done.

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:19 PM

I have a 150 gallon pond that has 7 sarcassa comets

4-5 gallons, holding 4 male bettas
10 gallon with 4 female bettas and snails
10 gallon with 4 dwarf puffers
30 gallon with 8 platies and 10 neons
40 gallon with 4 of each-guppies, swords, platies, and mollies. Also some Angels fish for fry control
120 gallon with 1 fantail, 1 oranda, 1 pleaco, 1 black moor, 1 bubble eye, 1 lion head, and 1 telescope eye (all goldfish are about the size of grapefruits and are going to need an upgrade soon!

9 10 gallon fry tanks (livebearer and bettas)

I am also in the process of getting a 500 gallon in wall marine tank! I cant wait for that!!

Tags
african dwarf, african dwarf frog, cherry barbs, cory cats, dwarf frogs, female betta, female bettas, fish tank, ghost shrimp, male betta, neon tetras