2 Loving Adult Cats in need of Home - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-24-2008, 09:57 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation 2 Loving Adult Cats in need of Home

Salt and Pepper are a female and male (sister and brother) very sweet & playful cats. Unfortunately my husband and I are in a very difficult situtation of having to surrender out cats. I am allergic and have asthma which has progressively gotten worse, but if it was just me than I would just continue to up my medication. However we have a 20 month old who is also having problems and prior to them becoming a real medical issue for her something has to be done. We are moving at the end of the month and are short on time. They have been with us since they are kittens and it is so hard to have to give them up. They are well cared for and are up to date on shots, etc. We thought that we had found a home for them and unfortunately it appears to have fallen through. We don't want to surrender them to a shelter!!

If you know of anyone who can help us out with this very difficult situation it would truely be appreciated by both us and our sweet cats.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 06:43 AM

You need to mention where you are from! LOL
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

2 Adult Cats

The cats are in New Jersey, however we are moving to Massachusetts. We are not adverse to traveling with them if they are going to a loving home.