2 Rottie pups looking for a home! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

2 Rottie pups looking for a home!

We rescued 2 beautiful 10 month old Rottweiler Puppies this past Saturday (02/19). A wonderful rescue pulled them from a puppymill after being told that they were to be shot in the head. Our rescue took them in as fosters and they have been calling my home theirs ever since.

They are both very big boys, Diesel is close to 100lbs and Riddick is around 85lbs, but they are the sweetest babies ever. They both have wonderful personalities and a nice temperments, they love my kids and are great with all the animals. Riddick is facinated with the cat and follows him around kissing his face but is scared of our ferret. Diesel barks at the fish tank, he can't seem to figure out what it is, he doesn't even give the cat or ferret a second look.

They are both working on potty training and are doing really well, they are crate trained and will be fully vetted and neutered on 03/04.

Here's a few picture's of our babies!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

~
~

~*~*~
or
~*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are both beauties!!

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

They sure are , why anybody would want to destroy these beautiful, gentle babies is a mystery to me!!

~
~

~
~

~*~*~
or
~*~*~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 10:13 AM
User Is No Longer Welcome

I want a dog like that but my parents won't let me even have a small one. I can only have critters(wich is still great!).
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

The dogs are beautiful, I do hope they get a good home or homes if they are separated?

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

They are beautiful! I hope you find them a great home

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Oh how sad....they are truly beautiful, sadly we have our handsful with 7 (3 are rotties)of our own and many foster's and with still technically living in Italy it makes it harder to even think about adopting another animal in the states.
I wish you lot's of luck and please keep us informed on their progress!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Both these boys have found seperate homes, Riddick goes to his new home on March 5th (the day after they are altered, poor baby) and Diesel goes to his new home March 13th! I am sooo happy for these boys and have come along way since I got them here!

~
~

~
~

~*~*~
or
~*~*~
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

I have already posted on your other thread! But hey thats great news!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 05:21 PM
I Dream of Godzilla

well, this calls for a celebration

A proud "DAD" to:

A very sweet/loving and affectionate female iguana named LIZ

4 unnamed 12 yrs old turtles...

A Sweet Bassett hound - Labrador mix puppy named Ringo

Lizard owners are SWEET LOVERS...
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

That's awsome! Great Job!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That's fab!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 01:14 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Oh my GOODNESS! I love Rottweilers!! I want one SO bad but Ben doesn't like the breed. I think he's afraid of them because of their "bad rap" that actual bad owners have given them...

Those two are gorgeous and I would take them both in a heartbeat! Good luck to you and them, and I really hope they find good homes!

Tags
crate trained, fish tank, potty train, potty training