2 shep (?) mix puppies - dumped in storm drain - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

2 shep (?) mix puppies - dumped in storm drain

We just had two girls bring a pair of female puppies in. They drove by and saw a man dumping them in a ditch near a storm drain, so they stopped and got two of them, but the third wouldn't come to them.

These girls are going to need homes. We'll likely have to turn them over to animal control in the morning, so I wanted to post this ASAP in case any of you would be interested.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

That is so freakin sad! Poor puppies.

That's what I hate about people... well those people anyway.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 09:03 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I just called Kenny and asked..... I got a big fat NO.
I hope they find homes. I'll ask around at work tomorrow and send out an email to some people in Statesville tonight.

~ Jodi ~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 09:04 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I forgot to say how much I hate stupid people that dump puppies off.

~ Jodi ~

post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Aww that's so sad. Poor Jodi got shot down real quick by the sounds of it. Poor little puppies.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Awww....That's terrible! Thank God those girls saw that and were able to save two of them! I hope they find good homes!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

*cough* *poke, poke* Mandie, I'd be willing to drive to Fayetteville with these two ... *cough*

Stephanie

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Subtle Jade!!

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

When have you ever known me to be subtle, Carmen?

Stephanie

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

This is true....do you think Mandie is deliberately ignoring this thread now??? you were just saying the other day Mandie that Steph hadn't made the drive to see you yet....here is your chance girl!!!!! Take it and run with it!!!!

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Mandie, I'm headed home and won't have 'net access til morning - if for some reason you want these girls, call me (doesn't matter what time) at home. If any of you see that someone has replied that they for certain want these girls, please PM a mod online so they can call me and I can tell the hospital not to call animal control yet.

Stephanie

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

I just talked to Stephanie...sorry, I wasn't ignoring this thread, I was in the shower...Shane testified to that when Stephanie called, so yes, we both exist! Unfortunetly at this time we can't take them, but I'm working on finding someone who can. It's just that Shane's son is supposed to be halfway between Michigan and here right now and I'm not sure I can take the pups since we may be getting two other pit rescues in the next week or so. But I'm working on finding someone! If anyone can take them and there are no MODs online, you can also PM me and I can call Stephanie. Thanks everyone!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 01:54 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Hey Mandie I was just joking girl! You are so great for trying to find homes for them.....and two more pitties? Really? How exciting!

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 03:55 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Possibly two more! One is an adult male and I don't know about how Orion will get along with him...also, the owner is a woman who is having difficulties handling him now that she has a baby...he's taken to growling at her when she tries to discipline him...not sure what she's doing, but growling isn't good! Especially with a newborn in the house.
The other is a 4 month old red nosed pit who the owner is trying to determine if she is allergic to him, or something else...Orion would take better to the puppy than an adult, but hopefully she's allergic to something else...she's just waiting for the allergy testing to begin.

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 05:55 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

that just angers me how people can do that, we just received 2 more kittens yesterday, they are about a week old, a man was seeing fleeing a field after he tied them up in a trash bag, and yup yet again both are females, Italians won't steralize their pets, but they will surely dump the females UGH!! Sorry Steph, didn't mean to vent on your thread I hope both pups find great homes, everyone is doing great work on passing the word along for you, GL!!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!

Tags
animal control